[Asterisk-Users] 183 SIP status with vegastream ip gateway

jean-marie.goupil at telintrans.fr jean-marie.goupil at telintrans.fr
Wed Mar 17 05:15:17 MST 2004

Hello,

I've got problems to configure ip vegatsream gateway products with
Asterisk. I've got a Vega50 FXS ip gateway to connect POTS to IP phones but
when i pass a call, even if the correct port is 'responding' (the LED is on
on the vega50 interface), POTS doesn't ring...
The sip registration is ok but the call stops at the 183 sip status...

Beside, i try to configure a ip FXO Gateway (vega50 FXO BRI) to connect the
ISDN. The problem is the same: the call can't go through the sip status
183...

I haven't found any support on the web so please help me!

----------------
sip.conf:

[0101]                ;vega50 FXS sip config
type=friend
host=dynamic
defaultip=192.168.0.10
dtmfmode=inband
mailbox=0101
context=default

[vega50]              ;vega50 FXO sip config
type=friend
username=vega50
password=password
host=192.168.0.11