[Asterisk-Users] The FT201 is currently being manufactured and will be available shortly! The retail price will be $129.95 USD

Matthew Marlowe matthew.marlowe at gear3outlook.com
Wed Mar 17 04:35:14 MST 2004

All I know is Virbiage seems to be very bad about distribution.  I
talked with them about 4 months ago about distribution and they never
did what they said they would.  They were supposed to send me paperwork
or something, never did.  Now I e-mail them all the time never with a
response.

It's sad that a company with a possibly good and one-of-a-kind product
has such terrible customer service / way of running a company.

When this phone is released, I wonder how well the phone will actually
work and whether or not there support department will actually respond.

I e-mailed support at virbiage about 2 months ago about there FireFly
client... Still waiting for a reply. :)