[Asterisk-Users] Pickin up a call from another user

Matteo Rancilio matteor at comvert.com
Wed Mar 17 07:26:32 MST 2004

Hi,

I have Asterisk environment with the following rules:

Asterisk answer to an incoming call and Dial Operator A,
After 15 seconds if Op A doesn't answer * will dial Op B,
If even Op B will not answer * will call a group of users.

Now, what I also need but I don't know how to implement the rule is the
ability to pick up a call if we already know that Op A is not available
at the moment
In few words, if Op B already knows that Op A is away should pick up the
call without waiting the first 15 seconds. The same should be for the
group of users.

Any suggestions?