[Asterisk-Users] chan_iax2.c:5309 socket_read: Received mini frame before first full voice frame

Chris Higgins chiggins at pobox.com
Tue Mar 16 22:13:08 MST 2004

> Mar 16 22:10:52 WARNING[9226]: chan_iax2.c:5309 socket_read: Received
> mini frame before first full voice frame

Ok, I found the problem.  The error message is not very descriptive but
I was able to fix it by playing around.

I had the register line in iax.conf below my peer definitions, and I
seem to remember that it needs to be in the global section.  I'm not
sure I was successfully registering with iaxtel.  I moved it to the
global section and everything is working fine now (EXCEPT, I still have
my original Sipura line 1 problem on incoming calls -- see previous email).

Thanks for the help..

-- Chris