[Asterisk-Users] Anyone got their Pulver WiSIP phone working with *?

Mark Phillips kc2eni at nyc-ares.org
Tue Mar 16 14:04:08 MST 2004

Hi Folks,

Took delivery of 3 of these today and am having problems. Pulver tech
support is pretty much non existant so I came here.

Problem is this. Phone configured to talk to * as extn 3405. * shows that
3405 has registered and a sip show peers reveals its ip address etc. Make
a call from the WiSIP to any extension and * shows the call getting as far
as the native bridge. call fails after that point. If I let the VM pick up
* plays the VM messages and then hangs up. At no time does the WiSIP think
its connected.

In the reverse direction, a call to the WiSIP gets dumped into VM straight
away.

If I call the phone by its URI it rings but the calling phone never thinks
the call has been answered by the WiSIP.

I have 711 as the codec and inband DTMF (which the WiSIP thinks should be
2833).

Any ideas ...

Thanks

--