[Asterisk-Users] Newbie - Bashing head on wall! - RH9 - * - How do I install AVM C2 ISDN Pretty Please!

Nick Grindley npg at itvv.co.uk
Tue Mar 16 10:24:41 MST 2004

Hi All,

Sorry to be a pain nut I have spent three days with no joy at installing the
AVM C2 ISDN card. I even tried to install it in a Suse box!

So please (in child like terms for me please) what are the steps and what
software package do I need to install the AVM C2 into the following
config: -

Linux Version 2.4.20-8 – i686

I have also installed mpg123, zaptel, zapata (do I need this?), libpri and
asterisk. All from CVS today.

I am using grandstream phones and can call each phone, leave and receive
voicemail etc. However I cannot do a pppd call isdn/avm out of the box - if
I cannot even do this there is no chance with *!

Any help you can give will make me very happy. But please keep it simple as
I am now convinced that I have lost it!!!!

Regards to all you good people here and thanks.

Nick (FRUSTRATED OF SCARBOROUGH)!!