[Asterisk-Users] WiSip SIP settings locked?

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Mon Mar 15 14:37:22 MST 2004

> I *thought* I had read that some of you were using it with asterisk, but
> so far I can't figure out how to get the SIP settings changed. . .
> changing them causes the phone to reboot, and when it does the settings
> are back pointing at FWD. . .

Yup -- The trick is to set its TFTP server OFF of FWD's using the builtin
web client.  Once I changed that my settings stopped getting overwritten.
Not very cool on the part of Pulver Innovations.

I have since pointed it off at my own TFTP server and tried using the config
file that Pulver was sending over, just with my own settings.  The phone
contacts my TFTP server just fine but the settings are silently ignored.
Not sure what's going on there.

Regards,
Andrew