[Asterisk-Users] Pri Errors, Hanging up Owner

Matthew Branton mbranton at xtracard.com
Mon Mar 15 12:48:14 MST 2004

Hey guys,

Every so often my pri channels degenerate into a non stop series of
Mar 15 06:51:50 WARNING[131081]: chan_zap.c:6263 pri_dchannel: Ring
requested on channel 1 already in use on span 1.  Hanging up owner.

Errors. Anyone else having this problem? I see an old reference to updating
your cvs, I am using a fairly updated version, as of say a week ago. Anyone
have any experience with this / knows what the problem is?

Matt