[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream TFTP Config

Joshua McAdam josh at tlmtech.com
Sun Mar 14 23:21:03 MST 2004

Hi,

I have been trying to setup my grandstream BT 100 to download its config
from a tftp server.

So far I have managed to upgrade the firmware, but I am not sure what the
cfg.txt should contain as I have tried a few I found from searches of the
list and also on the wiki.

I also noticed that the phone after firmware upgrade requests another file
cfg<mac-address> as well as the usual firmware bin files and the cfg.txt, I
tried putting the same settings in that file but that also didn't seem to do
anything on the config side.

A tcpdump reveals that the phone is downloading the files, has anyone
managed to get this working?

Regards,

Josh