[Asterisk-Users] VoYP.Net: voip directory and ENUM registry

Matt Riddell matt at surecall.co.nz
Sun Mar 14 18:23:43 MST 2004

Only problem I can see if that currently, I can search for a or e etc...if
this gives me a list of urls/numbers, what is to stop me feeding them into a
database to telemarket to them?

As far as I'm aware there is no internation Do Not Call registry for
internet based calls...

Anyone know anymore about this?

Anyone keen to help with this?

Would it be worthwhile?

Is there another?

Kind regards,

Matt

P.S. I don't really want to do it but someone should and if noone else wants
to, I will...