[Asterisk-Users] VXML_URL and Cisco 7960 Phones?

Paul Andersen asterisk at paul.ca
Sat Mar 13 15:15:38 MST 2004

Ok. I give in!

I was tempted by the wiki that mentions the (very undocumented) VXML_URL
and suggests it might be able to control the display on a Cisco phone
during an incoming call using a SIP image.

I've mucked around with this for over two hours and after scouring source
code, google, and the archives have found nothing.

Does anyone have any how to use this feature? Does it even really exist? I
can see the header being set and hitting the phone - but I can't find
documentation anywhere suggesting what format you can send it.

Sleepless in the server room,

---
Paul Andersen
E-Gate Communications Inc.

"The only thing to do with good advice is to pass it on.
	It is never any use to oneself" - Oscar Wilde