[Asterisk-Users] incoming fax x100p

a1s1 a1s1 at 7kosova.com
Sat Mar 13 12:52:43 MST 2004

Më datën Saturday 13 March 2004 14:31, Simon Chappell tha:
> Hello all
>
> I notice there have been many mails flying about regarding fax softare
> and hylafax..
They all want to use fax-modem devices and fax software. They all need to
connect the one of the TDM400 extensions to fax-modem or voice-fax-modem and
redirect incoming faxes to that extension. Even if they are in the same
computer the have to do this connection physically.

> I have what i thought would be a simpler solution but i am still a bit
> lost with it.
> I have a normal fax machine installed as extension 2004 on a sipura.
> I also have a X100P.
> I think i am right in saying that the X100P can tell if a fax is coming
> in , does that mean i can redirect an incoming fax to ext 2004? of
> course i could be missing the plot completely and the X100P does can not
> do this.
I don't know anything fax detection in asterisk/zap. But, I am trying to do
the same but I have third type of ring for incoming faxes.
My telco has given me a different telephone number for fax. It still rings on
the same line as my main number but with a different ring type.

So far, I have not been able to turn on the
"usedistinctiveringdetection" flag.

--
Verify this digital signature at http://www.mandrakesecure.net/cks/
Generate your own digital signature with http://www.gnupg.org/