[Asterisk-Users] Extensions do not display CallerID

Joseph Tanner joseph at thetechguide.com
Sat Mar 13 03:20:21 MST 2004

How do I configure Asterisk to send CallerID info to an extension?  I'm
using three Quicknet Phonejack ISA cards with cordless phones.  The phones
receive CallerID info fine when plugged directly into the incoming lines.
Asterisk is  recognizing the correct CallerID info according to
/var/log/asterisk/cdr-csv/Master.csv (CallerID via PSTN is hit and miss,
but when dialing an extension directly it's always 100%).  I simply cannot
get CallerID to display on the phones, when they're plugged into the
Quicknet Phonejack cards.

I hope this isn't a stupid question, but I've searched google for about
five hours and while I've learned a lot about Asterisk and CID, I haven't
found anything relating to this.