[Asterisk-Users] Hang-ups when using IAX

Hadar Pedhazur hadar at unorthodox.com
Fri Mar 12 16:12:43 MST 2004

Darrin, I had a similar (though not identical) problem. The solution
in my case was to add "notransfer=yes" in the iax.conf context for the
IAX softphone. It's possible that the hand off to attempt a native
transfer for you is failing because one of the servers is behind a NAT
router. Anyway, it's worth a quick test.