[Asterisk-Users] GNUGK user

pesb pesb at conexion.com.py
Fri Mar 12 14:31:32 MST 2004

Hi there,
           I am new to asterisk. I have been using gnugk (Open Source H323
Gatekeeper) for a while. Rigth now, I am needing an IVR system for my
Gatekeeper. I have read some info on the gnugk mailling list pointing
asterisk as an option.
Could anyone give me some info on how to do it? I have succesfully installed
asterisk version 0.7.2 on my Mandrake 9.2
What I need is the following:
When a user of my VoIP network enters the network, he shoulds listen to a
recording that asks for his PIN. After the correct PIN is dialed, he should
listen to another recording asking for the called partie number. Finally,
after that, the call should be routed to the correct GW.
My VoIP network consists of TNT's Gateways.

     thanks in advance,
                                  P. Salinas