[Asterisk-Users] callprogress on outgoing calls placed via /var/spool/asterisk/outgoing

David Zuzga dzuzga at isdinc.com
Fri Mar 12 10:53:21 MST 2004

Hi,

I am having problems with answer detection on a Wildcard X100p.  Here is the
issue:

When placing a call by copying a sample.call file into
/var/spool/asterisk/outgoing, the call is made, but execution of the context
continues immediately after dialing.  I would like to wait until the callee
answers before proceeding in the context.

If I uncomment the "callprogress=yes" in zapata.conf, the context just hangs
at step 1 and never proceeds onwards.  No call progress messages are output
or anything.  Is this due to the "experimental" nature of call progress
detection, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Dave

extensions.conf
----------------