[Asterisk-Users] MOH across iax2 doesn't work

Bob bevins bob at virteck.com
Thu Mar 11 14:48:02 MST 2004

I am running CVS-03/05/04, and I am having trouble getting moh to work
across iax2. I have moh working zap to zap channels, zap to iaxy. When I
go from zap/2---->*======IAX2======*-->zap/3 it doesn't work. IS this by
design or am I doing something wrong. Moh is working local on both *
servers.
I tried musiconhold=default in iax.conf both sides, and an m in dial
string. It doesn't seem to start the music, as it does on zap channels.

I have googled myself to near death. I have asked in irc, and didn't get
any response.

I would appreciate any help,

Thanks in advance,

Bob Bevins

  _____

DISCLAIMER: The content of this e-mail message does not constitute a
commitment of DKMA bvba This e-mail and any attachments thereto may
contain information which is confidential and/or protected by
intellectual property rights and are intended for the intended recipient
only. Any use of the information contained herein ( including, but not
limited to, total or partial reproduction, communication or distribution
in any form ) by persons other than the designated recipient(s) is
prohibited.If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this
e-mail, please notify the author, either by telephone or by e-mail and
delete the material from any computer.