[Asterisk-Users] IAX Phone: Now Supports Windows 98/ME

Steven Sokol ssokol at sokol-associates.com
Thu Mar 11 09:57:29 MST 2004

Having received several requests from users of Windows 98 and ME, I have
changed the installer for IAX Phone to install on those versions of Windows.

Please note that I don't have any Win 9X or ME boxes about to test on, so I
cannot guarantee is proper operation on those platforms.

<grin> (But then again, its beta code and I don't guarantee anything about
it anyway so what the heck?) </grin>

Please let me know what issues you find.

Download at: http://www.sokol-associates.com/

Thanks

Steve

Steven Sokol