[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 and short delay before voice starts after ring.

Iain Stevenson iain at iainstevenson.com
Thu Mar 11 00:57:58 MST 2004

I hacked the Wait command to wait in increments of 100ms.  The 7960 needs
about 300ms delay after answer to play the sound properly.  ATA186's work
fine without any delay for me.

A finer grained 'Wait' would be helpful in developing workarounds for this
sort of problem.

  Iain

--On Wednesday, March 10, 2004 6:04 pm -0800 Andrew Gillham