[Asterisk-Users] newbie question; can * screen calls?

Steven M. Sokol ssokol at sokol-associates.com
Wed Mar 10 20:30:55 MST 2004

Or, you could apply my patch, that I've been upgrading on the asterisk bug
site.
Check http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000752

Steve (and anybody else who may know about this code),

I have the code for your privacy enhancements compiled and installed.  My
one question is, how do I configure it?  Looking at the code, it appears
that it reads from the internal DB1 database.  Is this correct?  Also, how
do I enable the privacy options in the Dial(IAX2/NNNN|???).

Thanks,

Steve