[Asterisk-Users] IAX Connection-Latency/Bandwidth Question

Dean Collins dean at collins.net.pr
Wed Mar 10 19:59:06 MST 2004

Better program to use is Neotrace just googled up this link for a
downloadable copy
http://www.networkingfiles.com/PingFinger/Neotraceexpress.htm

Not sure of the differences between this version and the pro version I
use but shows node by node or world views etc.

Also just noticed that Mcafee have bought the company (not a bad ending
for some Australian boys).

Also 100ms is way too low to consider it a cuttoff point, I think you
will do fine with 300 ms for what you need it for, congestion issues is
where I think you might have problems.

Cheers,
Dean