[Asterisk-Users] Anyone using the new TE405P?

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Wed Mar 10 18:32:50 MST 2004

Adam-
Thanks for the info-  there are not too many out there, and before I start
placing these in the field, I'm looking for any early bugs.

Look forward to your other email..

regards
Scott

Scott M. Stingel
Emerging Voice Technology Inc.
Palo Alto, California and London, England

Email:          scott "at" evtmedia.com