[Asterisk-Users] (no subject)

CW_ASN cw_asn at fibertel.com.ar
Wed Mar 10 17:34:34 MST 2004

Alex:

In 'call' table stores call details.
'card' stores user & pin (10 digits in original version)
'country' associates a short description with a long description of
destination.
'countryprefix' associates prefix (i.e. 1305) with short description (of
'country' table) and type of destination (fixed, mobile).
'internationalprefix' contains a copy of countryprefix.prefix. Used in the
store procedure for match registers.
'providers' contains outgoing details:
    'prefix' is the string added to the dialled string.
    'providercode' is a code used to match rates, etc.
    'providertech' is the protocol used. In the original version is not
posible to use zap devices. You must remove the ip in the dial command.
    'providerip' is the ip for your gateway.
'providerdestination' contains the route codes for this provider.
'providerdestination.destination' is the same as countryprefix.prefix
'providerrate' stores the rate for each destination.
    'providerrate.countrycode' is the same as short description for
'countryprefix' table.
    'providerrate.subcode' is the same as type of destination in
'countryprefix' table.
    'providerrate.rate' is the price (in cents) per minute.
'reseller','resselercard' and 'sale' unused at this time (I think).
'tariff' contains a tariff code and tariff name definitions.
'tariffrate' is almost the same as providerrate.

If your need more details or examples please advise.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Gus