[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail Configuration

Jeremy Mann jmann at integracarehh.com
Wed Mar 10 15:17:31 MST 2004

This is more of a feature request.  I've seen that there's no configuration
that allows you to remap voicemail keys(it being compiled into the source and
all) but I'd like to request the ability to do so for replacement of existing
PBX systems.  It makes the integration so much easier.

Also, any way to move to the next unheard message when you delete(effectively
having no undelete option)?  I have users complaining about this compared to
both their existing voicemail and their cell phone voicemail doing it the
aforementioned way.
Jeremy Mann
IT Manager
IntegraCare Home Health