[Asterisk-Users] BETA RADIUS support for Asterisk

Doug Harris dogharris at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 10 13:13:39 MST 2004

Hi,

http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0001193

First of all thanks for doing this. Now we can play with any VoIP g/w in the
same level field. Being a new user always wondered why there is no radius
support in asterisk.

Sorry for the stupid question; Why is this in bug note. Is there a bug that
needs to be fixed before we use this, or is this the general way that one
could publish an add-on to asterisk.

Are we ready to go with this ?

What is the minimum asterisk version needed to run this ?

Bug note says :

4) modify extensions.conf to use the radius application

How ????

thanks a lot.

Dough