[Asterisk-Users] Queues and AGI scripting

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Wed Mar 10 11:40:50 MST 2004

I've been playing around with an AGI script that pops up a callerID window
on a user's computer and I have it working with most Asterisk calls except
for calls that a queue agent receives from a queue. Does anyone know how to
run an AGI script at the time that a call is transferred from the queue to
the agent?

All I really need is to be able to run an AGI at that time and to have the
phone name or extension that is going to get the call passed to the AGI
script.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

MATT---