[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 and short delay before voice star ts after ring.

Bisker, Scott (7805) sbisker at harvardgrp.com
Wed Mar 10 11:17:17 MST 2004

Adam,

Does Polycom license the SIP stuff from Cisco?  If not, then Asterisk may be the culprit, because all of my Polycom IP500s exhibit the same behavior.  I'm running asterisk 0.7.1, Zaptel CVS and libpri CVS both from a few days ago, but I don't recall having this problem a few months ago when I was running older versions.

-sb