[Asterisk-Users] BCM Wireless SIP Phone

Pertti Pikkarainen ppik at lanwan.fi
Wed Mar 10 05:51:49 MST 2004

I had fairly good experince at first in the lab.
But when I configured the phone to use 104-bit WEP-key,
like most of the production networks,
the quality degraded a lot. You can still talk but the quality is bad (
choppy ).

With 40bit key or without WEP,  the quality was fine.

I tested this a few months ago. So, I don't know if later versions are
any better.
I would be interested in to know.

--Pertti