[Asterisk-Users] Outbound Transfer and the # key

Tue Mar 9 19:44:37 MST 2004

I can't add a comment to the bug tracker without logging in, and I
forget my login details....

anyway, I would suggest changing the patch to the opposite behaviour.
ie, single # is transfer, but double # means send a # to the remote.

This would mean that in the majority of cases, things don't change for
the end user, which might make it more likely for the patch to be
accepted??

Also, I think you are going to transfer a call more frequantly than you
will need to send # ...

Regards,
Adam