[Asterisk-Users] dialing problem isdn nt controller

jluethje jluethje at nikotel.com
Tue Mar 9 09:50:31 MST 2004

Hi all -

I'm testing an ISDN controller in NT-mode (PSTN mode). I plug my ISDN phone
into the outlet of this device.
With "en bloc dialing" I'm able to use the extensions of the Asterisk and
the call is routed. It works fine.
My Problem - when I try "normal" dialing, digit after digit - Asterisk
(chan_capi.c) shows the error:

"did not find device for msn = s "

cli capi debug info (immediately before the error) shows:
------

NOTICE[81926]: File chan_capi.c, Line 1846 (capi_handle_msg): CONNECT_IND
ID=001 #0x8006 LEN=0040
  Controller/PLCI/NCCI            = 0x101
  CIPValue                        = 0x10
  CalledPartyNumber               = default
  CallingPartyNumber              = <01 80>11			; Outgoing MSN of my ISDN
phone
  CalledPartySubaddress           = default
  CallingPartySubaddress          = default
  BC                              = <80 90 a3>
  LLC                             = default
  HLC                             = <91 81>
  AdditionalInfo
   BChannelinformation            = <00 00>
   Keypadfacility                 = default
   Useruserdata                   = default
   Facilitydataarray              = default

------

The ISDN controller is a GERDES primux 2S0 (2BRI) (NT-Version)

any hints?

mfg - Jochen Lüthje

mailto:jluethje at nikotel.de