[Asterisk-Users] message lights and stutter tones

Simon Chappell s.chappell at isnsuk.com
Tue Mar 9 02:42:20 MST 2004

yes willy,
Since the magic tweak I have stutter tone and flashing lights..
Works a treat.. Loads of people seem to moan about the GS phones but in
general they seem reliable and sound quality is good, which lets face it
is what a phone is for.... I am sure there is many better quality phones
out there but i wanted cheap phones to prove the concept and so far
everything we need works on the GS.. so no need to upgrade

Simon