[Asterisk-Users] ZAP/Call Waiting...

Brian R. Swan swannie at swannie.net
Mon Mar 8 14:20:09 MST 2004

Hi all,

...on to my next issue with Asterisk that I'm trying to get resolved.  I have
a Cisco SIP phone (7960), and I'm using Vonage through their Motorola box and
an X100P.  All the basics work well.

The problem I'm having is that I'm not sure how to answer call waiting on the
Vonage line from the Cisco phone.  I see numerous ways to send a flash to the
X100P in the docs, but I'm not sure how to "glue" them all together and make
something that's easy to use from the cisco phone.  Also, it would be nice to
have the call waiting caller ID work as well (if possible).

Thanks in advance for any help.
Swannie