[Asterisk-Users] monastery devel page

Rainer Jochem rainer at graphics.cs.uni-sb.de
Mon Mar 8 11:11:16 MST 2004

> not sure how you have the gui setup right now, but being in the same boat
> and sucking on the gui front myself, I think what works best is have some
> sort of "tags" a user can put in their own html page, and your app simply
> resolves those. For example using javascript to check for your state of an
> extension and then display the image of the user's choice.

JavaScript? Please, don't. It's currently php so simply put the image
in a variable the user can define in the beginning of the script and
you're set. Additionaly one might e.g. use includes for header and
footer of a page etc. etc.

I'm currently also busy to give it another look'n'feel using just some
CSS. (a screenshot - all extensions blanked out - can be found at
http://graphics.cs.uni-sb.de/~rainer/gui.png)
We've also build a small interface to give SIP-Users the possibility
to change their password. (this can be found at
http://graphics.cs.uni-sb.de/VoIP/sipgui.tar.gz
http://graphics.cs.uni-sb.de/VoIP/Images/gui.png)
If there's interest in it I can put all the pieces together in one
archive.

Cheers,
 Rainer

--