[Asterisk-Users] monastery devel page

Jon Pounder JonP at inline.net
Mon Mar 8 09:59:43 MST 2004

> On Mon, Mar 08, 2004 at 10:35:54AM -0600, Matthew Marlowe wrote:
>> When is this going to be available?
>
> Sometime this week. I want to make a few other changes before I release
> this version. I need to make it look better. My UI skills suck royally,
> so I want to make it look a bit better, which will make it easier to
> watch.

not sure how you have the gui setup right now, but being in the same boat
and sucking on the gui front myself, I think what works best is have some
sort of "tags" a user can put in their own html page, and your app simply
resolves those. For example using javascript to check for your state of an
extension and then display the image of the user's choice. This would
allow other unrelated stuff on the page, and the overall layout of things
to suit the user.