[Asterisk-Users] Voiceplus

Vijay Vaidyanathan vijay at MyEmailForever.com
Sun Mar 7 23:51:51 MST 2004

Actually, they have no monthly fee for 800 numbers, but you
pay 2.9c/min on incoming and US bound calls, and they have
a rate sheet for international dialling.

However, I do pay them $7.50 per month for a Michigan DID,
perhaps they had some other deal for a while, but thats what I
pay now.

  - VV
=====