[Asterisk-Users] Crossconnect VoIP and PSTN in India. Is it allowed?

Vasyl Rublyov vasyl.rublyov at ionidea.com
Sun Mar 7 13:43:36 MST 2004

Hello,

But what about if we have Lucent Definity already in place and I would
like to connect to Definity using PRI Asterisk box and route all USA and
Ukrainian extensions thru VoIP? The same for people in US/UA - they will
dial Indian extensions and go thru, does it possible/permitted?

The PBX (Definity) already connected to PSTN in India.

What about those providers?
    http://www.voipproviderslist.com/details/countries/132

Also I see those topics... did I miss something?

http://www.zdnetindia.com/news/specials/voip/stories/53302.html

Regards,
  Vasyl

--