[Asterisk-Users] Voiceplus

Vijay Vaidyanathan vijay at MyEmailForever.com
Sun Mar 7 01:49:16 MST 2004

For what its worth, I just got started with NuFone.net ... and they
had me up and running in less than 3 hours (including installing
Asterisk on my box for me) with 2 Michigan DID numbers and
one toll free number.

So far, so good.

I'd appreciate (email me directly) any feedback on them, so
I know what to expect ...

- VV
====