[Asterisk-Users] Voiceplus

Matt Riddell matt at surecall.co.nz
Sat Mar 6 22:12:46 MST 2004

Yep...

Been going well...with the exception they have not connected my DID line and
it has now been over a month since I got it connected.

Also I have found that for situations where you must have the ability to
call (call centre etc) it pays to have a second VOIP provider and standard
FXO lines.

However I think I remember something about Voicepulse building in some sort
of redundancy? Maybe someone else can elaborate?

Kind regards,

Matt Riddell