[Asterisk-Users] Max # of callers in a conference...

Tracy R Reed treed at copilotconsulting.com
Sun Mar 7 01:20:16 MST 2004

I am pitching an Asterisk solution to a local company when a few
interesting questions came up.

What is the max # of callers that can participate in a conference call? A
meetme style call, if it makes any difference. I have googled and looked
around and cannot find any limit.

Also, is there any way to configure it so that a particular extension can
monitor the calls and optionally intrude on the calls happening on other
extensions? This is needed for a quality assurance type of situation.

Thanks!

--
Tracy Reed                     The attachment is a digital signature.
http://copilotconsulting.com   More info: http://copilotconsulting.com/sig