[Asterisk-Users] x100p Q.

Iain Stevenson iain at iainstevenson.com
Sat Mar 6 12:37:41 MST 2004

The root cause of the problem is the 3 wire phone wiring in the UK compared
to the 2 wire wiring in the US.  I've had the problem you mention just
using ordinary phones!  I suspect that a socket somewhere has been wired up
with wires crossed.  Your X100P probably needs to go straight across the
incoming line.

  Iain

--On Saturday, March 6, 2004 10:03 am +0000 Jon Lawrence