[Asterisk-Users] Re: x100p Q.

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Sat Mar 6 12:08:06 MST 2004

In article <200403061114.59434.jon at lawrence.org.uk>,
Jon Lawrence <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com> wrote:
> On Saturday 06 March 2004 11:16, you wrote:
> > I was having a similar problem with all the none asterisk'd phones
> > ringing, but it was only occasionally. I solved the problem by
> > plugging everything through asterisk! *8-)
>
> > I'd be surprised if the alarm can't also be configured in a similar way.
>
> It probably can, but it's hardwired and would cost to have it rewired.
> There must be a way around this - surely an x100p can't expect to be
> thev only thing on the line.

There must be something strange about your phone line or socket.

I'm also in the UK, and I have just plugged my X100P (actually X101P)
into a double adapter, with a phone into the same adapter, and it's
fine. The phone isn't ringing all the time, the X101P can dial out,
and the phone rings if I call the line from elsewhere.

Sorry I can't help with your problem though.

Cheers
Tony
--
Tony Mountifield