[Asterisk-Users] 3com NBX phones

admin stotaro at seepu.com
Fri Mar 5 16:52:50 MST 2004

When an NBX100 is upgraded a .tar file is uploaded and installed on the box.
Inside that tar file is the firmware for the phones which is downloaded when
the phone boots.  If someone can provide the last SIP firmware I will
replace the phone firmware in the tar file with the SIP code and see if the
phone can take it.  I see alot of RMA's go through our office so no loss if
it kills the phone and the NBX also retains its previous versions to boot
to.