[Asterisk-Users] Ahead SIPPS and Asterisk

Carlton J. O'Riley CORILEY at comcast.net
Fri Mar 5 11:48:15 MST 2004

I'll try to look over my config again.  Not sure I put a "realm" in, but
everything else seemed fine.  I get the acquired message and I see the SIP
messages flowing on the Asterisk server, but once any sound needs to be
sent, it dies.  I'm using g711ulaw and I was calling into an announcement
menu to test that I have setup on the server.  The entry in my sip.conf is
exactly what I use for X-Pro, so that is why I am confused by the missing
SDP message.