[Asterisk-Users] 3com NBX phones

Clif Jones ctjones at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 5 08:25:49 MST 2004

The IR device is a 3rd-party piece of hardware from Extended System (now
owned by
iFoundry).  The SIP phone looks like all of the other 3com IP phones
that I have seen
and turning it over with the front of the phone facing up the connectors
go from left to
right as follows:
1. Handset connector
2. IRDA (serial) RJ-45 connector
3. PC Ethernet RJ-45 connector
4. Wall Ethernet RJ-45 connector
5. Power adapter

Maybe this will help in comparing the units.  I have posted my last SIP
firmware
(with appropriate disclaimers) to the list but it is held up in
moderator no man's land.