[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail has hard-coded limit of 100 messages?

Matt Lawson matt at 1control.com
Thu Mar 4 11:24:12 MST 2004

Ah, so in a normal Asterisk world, the messages are supposed to be moved
to another dir.?

In our deviant Asterisk world, the voicemails are never checked through
the phone, only through a custom web interface, so they stay in INBOX
until they're deleted.  Thus they collect quickly to over 100 total.