[Asterisk-Users] Retrieving an application command return code

Tilghman Lesher tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com
Thu Mar 4 10:06:29 MST 2004

On Wednesday 03 March 2004 23:20, Francois Lachance wrote:
> Could someone please point me to the right direction on this?
>
> I'm trying to figure out how to retrieve the return code of an
> application command.  I found this link
> http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-users/2003-April/009816.
>html that talk about a command called "OnResultGoto", but I can't
> find any other mentions of that command anywhere.
>
> Has that been implemented?

No, it was experimental code and was never implemented into the
core.  Given that the application return codes are generic (0/-1),
there's no real need to deal with the application return status.  If
you wish to retrieve a value set by an application, I'd recommend
having your application set one or more channel variables.

-Tilghman