[Asterisk-Users] More recordings for Allison

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Wed Mar 3 22:22:31 MST 2004

I've been asked to do another sound recording run for words for
Allison.  For the current more-or-less list of words that will be
transmitted on Monday, see:

http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0000985

Feel free to add your own phrases.  I will exclude phrases that I
feel are in poor taste, or that will not (in my opinion) be used by a
reasonable portion of the community.

Feel free to send me a few bucks via paypal (jtodd at loligo.com) to
help diffuse the cost of the recordings.  As usual, any payments over
the amount needed to pay Allison will go to reasonably healthy food
shipments to the Digium staff.  Last time we had enough left over to
buy a fruit basket, some pistachios, and (not so healthy) chocolate
stuff, which keeps Mark etc. in the office longer and doing happier
coding.  :-)

Please do NOT reply to the list with your words if you want me to
read them; I haven't the time in the next week to filter through the
list due to travel, so please update ONLY the bugs.digium.com
interface with your requests.

I estimate that we'll send the list on Monday, and get it back
Tuesday.  I'll hopefully have the phrases chopped up and in .gsm
format by Wednesday and sent to Mark for inclusion in the
asterisk-sounds CVS directory.

JT