[Asterisk-Users] Meetme 'd' and 'p' flags mutually exclusive with wcfxo driver but not ztdummy

brook davis dodecaphonic at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 3 23:14:53 MST 2004

Hi List,

I'm having some strange behaviour with the MeetMe app.  Recently installed a
x100p on a friend's box.  I've been using conferencing at home fairly
extensively, but have no zap interface here, so have been using ztdummy for
my timer.

When I ported some of my extensions over to his box, I discovered something
odd.  Dynamic conferencing and the exit on '#' features dont seem to play
well together.  Moreover, the order of the flags in the argument to the
MeetMe app determines the behaviour.  That is, if I pass the 'd' flag first,
the conference is created, but I cannot exit...  It was suggested to me on
IRC that the parking could be 'stealing' my # keypress away, but I am not
sure this is the case, as the channel remains connected to the MeetMe
conference, and further keypresses fail to produce any results either.  On
the otherhand, if I pass the 'p' flag first, I get an invalid conference
error.....  the 'p' flag works fine on static conferences.

Is this a bug, or a possible driver issue, or ......  any ideas?   I'm still
learning on the configuration of zaptel devices and thier modules, but I
have the card installed and tested and it seems to work fine.  I have only
modprobed the wcfxo driver, which loaded that and the zaptel driver, which I
gather is the timing interface that meetme needs to run.

If anyone thinks this might be system specific behaviour, or you can verify
that you have/dont have this problem, please let me know and i'll post my
lsmod info and all that good stuff for comparison.

Thanks in advance,

brook.

---