[Asterisk-Users] 4 Port IADS

Bruce Marler bmarler at newwaycommunications.com
Wed Mar 3 23:04:10 MST 2004

I am looking for recommendations on SIP IADs (4 to 8 port) that have been
shown to work well with asterisk, I have seen talk about the mediatrix and
audiocodes but have seen mixed reviews from the list on interop.

Could someone comment or send reviews of their experience with SIP IADs and
their functionality (or lack there of) when working with asterisk.

All help is appreciated. I will need these asap so if anyone has a couple
laying around they can ship quickly feel free to email me off line.

Thanks,

Bruce