[Asterisk-Users] wct1xxp module and the T100P

cveazey at blackhillsfiber.com cveazey at blackhillsfiber.com
Wed Mar 3 16:53:43 MST 2004

> On Wed, 2004-03-03 at 17:01, cveazey at blackhillsfiber.com wrote:
> > I'm having trouble turning up a PRI to a T100P.  I've read on the
> > Digium FAQ's that once the wct1xxp module is loaded correctly, the
> LED
> > on the T100P will flash red.  I believe I've loaded the module
> > correctly because both wct1xxp and zaptel are listed when I do the
> > "lsmod" command.  The LED on the card does not flash on and off.
> Does
> > anyone have any recommendations on what I could be doing wrong?
> > Thanks!
> > chris
>

> Could be wrong or bad cable, could be incorrect configuration, could
> be
> no service on the line yet.
>
> Must provide data to get information.
> --
> Steven Critchfield  <critch at basesys.com>

> I know the PRI is good to the RJ-45 right before it goes into the
> T100P; I've made calls on it with our T-Berd.  So I'm sure the cable
> is ok and there is service on the line.
>
> I haven't run Asterisk yet; shouldn't the card look "alive" once its
> driver module is loaded?
> Thanks!
> Chris

Nope, What would answer the request placed on the line.

BTW, please see about putting some sane configuration options in your
mailer. I know Lotus is notoriously crappy when viewed by other readers,
but that was really bad.

Steven,

Perhaps I should have posted my question differently to the list:

After installing the CVS version of Asterisk, I type, "modprobe xct1xxp."
The machine accepts the command but the LED on the T100P does not flash.
How do I know that the T100P module has loaded correctly?

(What sort of mailer config options do you recommend?)

Thanks!

chris